McCallum Engineering are uniquely placed to provide facade access solutions for all type of commercial developments and existing buildings. The staff, business relationships and facilities are key to meeting and exceeding client expectations.
Gondolas In Design S.L.
McCallum Engineering have formed a relationship with one of Europes leading suppliers of access equipment, Gondolas In Design S.L. (www.gind.es). This relationship allows McCallums to offer Ginds' cutting edge design solutions and quality of manufacture to clients throughout Australia and New Zealand. Ginds' attributes include;
- World wide leader in manufacturing , installation and maintenance of gondolas systems.
- Over 25 years of experience in the world market. Gind has developed and installed very complex systems in the world wide market.
- have a strong presence in the world wide market.
- Gind selects the best suppliers for equipment material and motorized components.
- Capability to manufacture over 250 gondolas annually
- Capable of designing any system and required quantities with maximum precision and quality. Designed around project requirements
- Annual revenues are continually re-invested within the company allowing acquisition of new technology for every aspect of the company
- Gind has specialized sector within the company, in the areas of: construction, infrastructure and rail way etc…
McCallum Engineerings owner, Steve Howman, provides 30 years experience in engineering including facade access in New Zealand, UK, Australia, Hong Kong, China and Papua New Guinea. Experience includes proposals, design, project management and installation of all types of access equipment; from swinging stages / davit systems through to the largest bmus' with integrated glazing replacement systems.
McCallums engineering, installation & maintenance personnel are the first choice for clients throughout New Zealand, with unrivalled expertise, training and resources. As well as appropriate trade qualifications, site staff hold all required certificates including working at height & EWP silver cards.
Located in Christchurch, McCallum Engineering is uniquely placed among facade access companies to service the rebuild of the city following the devastating 2011 earthquake. Working with a local company in Christchurch smooths the way at all stages of a project, particularly in view of challenges that out of town companies face with respect to facilities and skilled staff in Christchurch. With good transport links within New Zealand and to all major locations in Australia, McCallum Engineering can provide the level of support required to ensure successful project execution.